I'm really not familiar with creating links in an open office document, but I would imagine that it somehow embeds the HTML commands. If the following looks familiar, you might be able to use it:

To create a link in an HTML document you use the following tag:

To ensure that this link opens in a new window, it is amended like this:

Whether this link will then open in a new window or in a new tab is determined by the settings in the browser, but it will be one or the other.

Dale Erwin
Jr. 28 de Julio 657, Depto. 03
Magdalena del Mar, Lima 17 PERU
http://leather.casaerwin.org