From: Jack Woehr [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, October 14, 2008 10:54 AM
To: Open Object Rexx Developer Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Oorexx-devel] The Future of ooRexx as One of many

David Ruggles wrote:
> Personally: my company uses ooRexx in three areas: server-side web
> development, back-end processing (often using OLE to automate MS Excel)
and
> telephony integration with Asterisk. We do this on a mixture of Linux and
> Windows. ooRexx has been a good fit for us in this sort of work.

Because somehow ooRexx came in through the front door as a result of a
technology
eval, or because you were there and were personally an ooRexx fan
already? That
sounds abrupt, but it's an important question. I've been through this
discussion already,
back in the 1980's and 1990's, with the Forth community and you know how
widespread
Forth is today :)

--
Jack J. Woehr            # "Self-delusion is
http://www.well.com/~jax #  half the battle!"

7:50 AM