Ok, that sounds good to me.

I can see in the makefile.in where it tests to see if it is making an
AIX system, and if not it copies rxapid into /opt/ooRexx/bin.  I would
also like rxapid NOT to be copied if we are making an OSX system, and
instead copy the plist.

Is makefile.in the correct place to update that?

I'm also working on building the install package from the command line
so that build a new package from a make file.  So far I've put the
scripts that are required and other bits and pieces in platform/unix/
darwin.  Is that a good place, or should I be putting it someplace else?

Thanks for the help.

Bruce