Since I installed 4.2.0 RC this morning I've had a couple of 'rxapi has stopped
working' popups.  After the second time I thought I had found a way to reproduce
it (a command that caused 2 more occurrences of the popup) but the third try
worked without error, as did several more tries.  So it is going to be difficult
to reproduce ...

Ring any bells with anyone?   This is on Win7, 32-bit.

Mike