Having just coded about 3 supplier loops today where I ended up in an
infinite loop because I forgot to code the next method call at the end of
the loop, I'd really like to reopen this for discussion for possible
inclusion in 5.0.0.  Suppliers as they currently exists are really quite
error prone.  I really wish they had never been included.  Methods like
allIndexes and allItems do the job fairly well, but suppliers are there,
and we have things in the language that return supplier objects, such as
the methods method of Class, so we have to deal with them.

The mechanism for implementing this is fairly clearcut, the big problem is
the syntax.  Unlike the other control-variable forms (do i = t to .... and
do i over ...), each iteration of the loop would need to set two variables,
one for the index and one for the item.

One possibility is to use commas for the two variables:

do index, item over .someclass~methods

Two variables would indicate we wish to iterate over a supplier, so the
over expression must either evaluate to a supplier object or to an object
that supports a supplier method.

we could use a different keyword potentially, but I'm having trouble even
proposing anything that makes sense to specify two variables.  A completely
new instruction might work but that seems unnecessary.  Anybody else have
any other ideas?