That's one of the problems with DO OVER.  The value assigned to the control
variable is not necessarily the value.  The semantics here are to send a
makearray message to the expression object and then iterate over that.  For
arrays, this results in iteration over a non-sparse version of the array,
with no relationship to the original indexes.  For map collections,
makearray returns any array of index values...and supplier doesn't fit in
with any of these semantics.

Because of this, I'd really prefer a syntax is that is clear that this is
not the same mechanism, thus not use the OVER keyword.

Your suggestion also assumes the programmer always needs the value bit.
I'd prefer this be a little customizable.

Rick