Running High Sierra I can run all tests (-API) with my own installation to /opt
AND with the version made by Enrico for USB. On three different (but very
similar)  machines.

I think that the reason for the incompatibility may indeed be „Mojave“. Later
this week I will wipe one machine and install Mojave and see what differences
this makes. This may well cause us som pain. I think of all the „deprecated“
things and other warnings coming out of the build process.

@Rony: you do not need to do anything for the moment, once I have some
different OS version it will be easier to compare installations.

Hälsningar/Regards/Grüsse,
P.O. Jonsson
oor...@jonases.se