Hi Rick
Follow on …

And here is the result for

rexx testOORexx -s -X native_API

ooTest Framework - Automated Test of the ooRexx Interpreter

Interpreter:        REXX-ooRexx_5.0.0(MT)_64-bit 6.05 1 Dec 2018
OS Name:            DARWIN
SysVersion:         Darwin Darwin Kernel Version 17.7.0: Wed Oct 10 23:06:14
PDT 2018; root:xnu-4570.71.13~1/RELEASE_X86_64.17.7.0

Tests ran:          22398
Assertions:         375210
Failures:           0
Errors:             0