Rev 11552:

  * running the "say value()" program will only show an empty value now,

  * running "rexx testOORexx.rex -f rxQueue.testGroup" works (all tests pass)

  * running "rexx testOORexx.rex -f Macrospace.testGroup -s" or "rexx
testOORexx.rex -f
    Macrospace.testGroup -s -S" stops without error and statistics while/after
running the seventh
    test "TEST_ADD_THREE_ARGS_OPTION"
      o dropping the trailing flags "-s" or "-s -S" yields dots, but it seems
the test runs forever
        killing it after approx. three minutes (on Windows test execution takes
not even a second)

---rony