No, it arrives for any kind of build, Erich saw it first on the Jenkins slave
and it piled up also there before the upgrade to Mojave so not related to the
OS specifically. I sent a feedback on that some time ago. The build continues
to finish so I did not think about it any further. I am more annoyed by the 270
or so tmpnam warnings during the build ;-)

I read this in the man pages:

       Because it dynamically allocates memory used to return the pathname,
       tempnam() is reentrant, and thus thread safe, unlike tmpnam(3)
<http://man7.org/linux/man-pages/man3/tmpnam.3.html>.
Maybe this is a hint? Maybe not related but given that the man pages
<http://man7.org/linux/man-pages/man3/tmpnam.3.html> state that POSIX.1-2008
marks tmpnam() as obsolete maybe it is time to have a go at getting rid of it?

DESCRIPTION         top
<http://man7.org/linux/man-pages/man3/tmpnam.3.html#top_of_page>
       Note: avoid using these functions; use mkstemp(3)
<http://man7.org/linux/man-pages/man3/mkstemp.3.html> or tmpfile(3)
<http://man7.org/linux/man-pages/man3/tmpfile.3.html>
       instead.

Unfortunately I do not hold sufficient knowledge on how to amend the source but
maybe Enrico have an idea?

Hälsningar/Regards/Grüsse,
P.O. Jonsson
oor...@jonases.se