OK, thanks.

I have done that (just to be sure: I assume you mean the root of the source
downloaded using svn, I have a build directory outside of that)

cd ~/workspace/ooRexx-macOS1014-build/oorexxSVN
svn patch rexximage.patch
U         rexxapi/client/platform/unix/SysLocalAPIManager.cpp

I went on to build and everything went fine to the end, no rexximage process
appeared. I will do it another 10 times or so to see if it comes back.

Just an information: there is not rexximage binary created during this process.
I checked older builds and I cannot find a binary there either. In 4.1.2 I can
find a rexximage binary in /bin though. Just thought I let you know.

Hälsningar/Regards/Grüsse,
P.O. Jonsson
oor...@jonases.se