On 2020-08-17 08:07:13 Erich Steinböck wrote:
>  Linux ooRexx builds should default to /usr/local
        I have to agree with this.  Every time I upgrade my system I have to
reinstall a long list of products; I have mapped /usr/local to a separate
partition so that my additions don't disappear each time, but I'm still
struggling to find a way to tell the installers (YaST and zypper) to put them
there by default; some RPM packages are even built in such a way as to
prohibit one from redirecting them to /usr/local !  It's an uphill battle.
If ooRexx were to make /usr/local the default that would be a step forward.

Leslie