Hi Thomas,

I think one would need to amend CMakeLists.txt at this point to consider also
Android.

I will have a look later unless someone else beats me to it.

There is another possibility using jenkins, an emulator plugin

https://plugins.jenkins.io/android-emulator/
<https://plugins.jenkins.io/android-emulator/>

https://www.vogella.com/tutorials/JenkinsAndroid/article.html
<https://www.vogella.com/tutorials/JenkinsAndroid/article.html>

I am not sure how to use it, but will have a look, please do the same.

P.O. Jonsson
oor...@jonases.se