I have written a rexx script that taps into the existing build process and
build only those documents that have been changed. I have done it on macOS but
it should work also on Windows. I had to set today as a starting point (the
documents will get todays date) but they will show the correct revision number
(when they were last changed). I hope this is fine.

For the upload I have added a folder 5.0.0test for comparing to existing
documents in 5.0.0beta. I can merge them later.

Please have a look and see if you can spot any visual differences, I have
checked that the correct fonts are embedded but I have not checked if the
visual appearance is different on Windows compared to macOS. If accepted I will
set up a macOS VM for this task and retire the current doc-build on Windows.

For completeness I included also the documentation in html form, This might be
possible to upload maybe to https://www.oorexx.org/ <https://www.oorexx.org/>
once we have an official version.

Hälsningar/Regards/Grüsse,
P.O. Jonsson