On 22.12.2022 21:48, ooRexx wrote:
The building and uploading of the documentation is, and has been for quite some time, automatic. The documentation will be built within an hour of any amendment to the documentation (and I mean ANY amendment changing the SVN revision). What is on Sourceforge should always be the latest version of all documents, I can see for instance that the name changes appear to be there. The only exception is when new amendments are done while building the documents but eventually that is sorted out (within some hours).

Today I experienced one hick-up with building ooDialog (the heaviest document) since the Unix command *rm* for removing files before build ran out of internal space! Quite an unusual problem but I think I managed to work around it, at least I do not see any errors or warnings any more.

May I ask all interested bodies to look into some random documents and check that they appear to be correct? If I hear nothing I assume this will be the final build.

The only document I have touched , the document oorexxbuild.pdf is in no way near finalised; it describes an earlier state of the build and test system and I intend to continue update it, but not right now, I have a chimney to clean...

Hope you got that chimney clean! :)

---rony