Sounded familiar to me.  I found this on this list 12 years ago.  Perhaps
try with the firewall off?
hth Jon
Sahananda (Jon) Wolfers <sahana...@windhorse.biz>
Sat, 1 Dec 2012, 16:02
to RexxLA
Following a test with the firewall off, I can report that the passive problem
is firewall related.
So the only question I have is what about active mode and the interpreter
not closing.

thanks,

Jon