From: open-ils-general-boun...@list.georgialibraries.org
[open-ils-general-boun...@list.georgialibraries.org] On Behalf Of Metcalf,
Steve [metca...@evergreen.edu]
Sent: Thursday, September 02, 2010 2:39 PM
To: open-ils-general@list.georgialibraries.org
Subject: [OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] How are staff user logins created?

I’m beginning to think I’m coming at this with the wrong mental model and that
staff logins work completely differently from what I’m used to.  I don’t see
anything in the client Admin menus that would add staff logins.  The default
admin login can’t do everything.  Are other logins created out at srfsh# or
something?

Steve Metcalf
THE EVERGREEN STATE COLLEGE