Hi,

On May 2, 2012, at 8:01 AM, Sharp, Chris wrote:
> So I'd like to propose a virtual meeting of people interested in Evergreen
> sys admin issues where we can discuss the best way to address these newfound
> needs.  My assumption is that we could meet in the #evergreen IRC channel
> sometime in the next few weeks (it will have to be May 14 or after for me to
> be able to attend).  I've created a Doodle poll where you can indicate your
> interest/availability:

An IRC meeting for folks interested in Evergreen system administration is a
good idea; thank you for suggesting it.  However, I would also encourage folks
who would like to start a discussion now on any systems topics to do so.

> http://doodle.com/q4x47f86nhhpxar3

(this link doesn't work for me either, though)

Regards,

Galen
--
Galen Charlton