I question how those who can't participate via IRC (assuming that is a goal here) and those who can't participate via the conference call will interact with each other.

Not that I am sure I would be attending either way, but I am much more likely to participate in IRC than on a conference call.

Thomas Berezansky
Merrimack Valley Library Consortium

Quoting Jason Etheridge <ja...@esilibrary.com>:

Any objections to having this meeting on conference call in parallel to the IRC?

I don't like the idea, but I don't necessarily object.  Worth trying
new things and learning from the results. :)

--
Jason Etheridge
http://evergreen-ils.org