Hi Erik,

You've done it again...? You've changed my discussion subject from
"iSCSI Errors - SLES10 + Infortrend" to "iSCSI targets &
Replication".  If you are indeed going through the proper route to
create a new discussion then this behavior of Google Groups is
_really_ undesirable.

For the record, I'm quite calm thanks, just a bit miffed as to why
this is happening (or why anyone would think that this is a good
feature to regex a subject and overwrite the original subject) I-:

Perhaps the polite thing to do would be to alter one's subject so that
it doesn't overwrite existing subjects ?