    commit 0f1e48cfc07ac5031bf9a4a60487fcb46a46b791
    Author: Mike Christie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
    Date:   Sun Apr 20 22:15:32 2008 -0500

    Do not allow iface setting to be changed in node mode.

    This temporarily breaks iscsi_discovery and probably other apps
    for distros that wanted to set iface.transport_name. In the
    patch to add default a iser iface we broke node.transport_name,
    so this means there is no backward compat for that setting
    and you must use the new default iser iface.

    Before this is released we will add some compat code somewhere and
    fix up the check in iscsiadm for iface settings based on Dorn's patch.

Are you talking about Doron's parameter categorization work?
I'm having a hard time finding that again.  Any suggestions
for a quick fix to play with iser in 2.6.26-rc3?

                -- Pete