> It could have if the routing changed, but the initiator would have tried
> to reconnect and we would have started using eth1. However, if this
> happened more than 5 times to the same IO then we could have seen IO
> errors. Either way though you should have seen some iscsi and scsi
> errors in the logs.

I noticed these occurred:

May 29 16:47:31 r05s23 iscsid: Kernel reported iSCSI connection 1:0
error (1011) state (3)
May 29 16:47:34 r05s23 iscsid: received iferror -38
May 29 16:47:34 r05s23 last message repeated 3 times
May 29 16:47:34 r05s23 iscsid: connection1:0 is operational after
recovery (1 attempts)

... what id the -38 error code?

thanks in advance.

- a.