> 2) our next problem is multipath. When we configure multipath, over
one NIC with dd we get 90 MBps read, but over 2 NICs just 80 MBps what
is strange. On
> switch and SAN we see that data flow is over both NICs, but dd shows
still 80 MBps.

Are the dd results just one time results or an average of dd runs? You
might want to remount the LUNs after each run and and get an average of
a few dd runs to arrive at a performance number.

Also when you say 2 NICs are these bound as separate ifaces by their mac
addresses or you just have 2 sessions?