On 17 Dec 2009 at 16:08, shyam_i...@dell.com wrote:

> [...]

I don't have the code you are looking for, because what I have is Perl, and it
does _create_ random secrets following a pattern, optionally outputting the
estimated bits of randomness. Originally written to create similar, but
different,
not very obvious root passwords for a set of similar machines. Something
completely different...

Regards,
Ulrich