On 03/13/2010 04:25 AM, nsabagwa mary wrote:
Hi

I have been going through user space code for open-iscsi specifically
looking for the function that receives read and write requests from
applications. I need this because i want to monitor application requests to
the virtual disk. Which user space file and function handles this?

As Daniel said it is all kernel code for the data path. If you are looking at the iscsi kernel files they are the ones in the open-iscsi kernel dir (In your upstream kernel they are under drivers/scsi). For the complete IO path though there are a lot more files throughout the kernel (look in the block and scsi and FS files) - you got to do your own homework on that one.