<1465692532.1411741286459697916.javamail.r...@zmail07.collab.prod.int.phx2.redha

.com>:
> What are you looking for more throughput or redundancy?  You could bond NICs
> or use 10GB nics for throughput and/or use DM Multipath for redundancy.  Each

The current config is 2*2*2*2 redundant, but these 16 paths all lead to one
storage system (where the virtual disk is RAID5). Someone thought it's a SPoF
(Single Point of Failure) and wants to avoid that. So I want extra redundancy.
We already use two NICs through multipath, as well as two physically separate
portals with two NICs each.