I am trying to connect to two iscsi drives already set up on a NAS drive.
Windows can easily connect to these but the server being used to run back
ups is linux/debian 6.0.4 with kernel 2.6.32-5-686-bigmem and open-iscsi is
newest i believe.  I have checked this forum and others trying to find my
problem but other peoples solutions either did not solve my problem or I
didn't have files referenced in the solutions.  I am getting No records
found when i run open-iscsi restart and then when i type:  iscsiadm --mode
discovery --type sendtargets --portal (ipa):3260.   I get iscsiadm:
connection to discovery address failed.  I don't understand why this isn't
working when it seems so straightforward.  Is it a firewall issue?  If
anyone can help me please do.