On 06/29/2012 02:19 PM, rgc-iscsi wrote:
How do I setup the acls?

I meant acls on your target. I do not know how to set them up on your target. If you did not set anything up then maybe it is open.

The var/log/messages is very long.
Here some lines:
I'm not sure of the 139.169.246.129 address.

iscsiadm: starting sendtargets discovery, address 10.29.6.188:3260,
iscsiadm: sendtargets discovery to 10.29.6.188:3260 using isid
0x00023d000000
iscsiadm: discovery timeouts: login 15, reopen_cnt 5, auth 45.
iscsiadm: connecting to 10.29.6.188:3260

10.29.6.188 is the correct discovery address right?

iscsiadm: socket 3 connect timed out

Looks like a network problem. We tried to just do a connect() to that target address,port and it would not work.

    isn't working when it seems so straightforward.  Is it a firewall
    issue?  If anyone can help me please do.

It could be a firewall issue, but you would normally get a different error. It would normally not just timeout I think.

If you take a wireshark trace do you see the initiator trying to connect (do you see a SYN)? Do you see a response from the target (SYNC-ACK)?