Hello,
I have been trying to setup an iSCSI storage array for several weeks now. I
have some things working but others are not. I am running out of time and
am willing to to hire someone with the skill and experience to help me out.
If this kind of request is not accepted on this list I apologize and will
stop posting at the first notice I receive. If it's ok then please respond.

Here is what I have and need help with. I have purchased a Synology
DS1812+, running the latest DSM management software and configured with 14
TB of storage. I want to use the array for my  /home and /backup partitions
on my web hosting servers. There will be about 3-4 servers using it for
this purpose. The individiual servers will be running CentOS, various
versions, and open-iscsi as the initiator. I have purchaes a few ToE cards
(the broadcom 5709) for the physical connections. I am currently working on
a new server (centos 6.4) and testing the concept out. I have been able to
connect using the server's onboard NIC but not the ToE card. I have played
with the iface config but it refuses to connect.

I am not going to post the details as I am hoping to have someone help me
out with this. I am not a very experienced Linux administrator but I can
manage with proper instruction.

Thanks for reading
jservices