On 08.04.2013 13:25, liano...@gmail.com wrote:
> Created and iface config with the following:
>
> # BEGIN RECORD 6.2.0-873.2.el6
> ace.iscsi_ifacename = eth2
> iface.transport_name = bnx2i
> iface.hwaddress = 00:10:18:F3:43:00
> iface.ipaddress = 192.x.x.x
> iface.bootproto = static
> iface.subnet_mask = 255.255.255.0
> iface.vlan_id = 0
> iface.vlan_priority = 0
> iface.iface_num = 0
> iface.mtu = 9000
> iface.port = 0
> # END RECORD

[...]
> # iscsiadm -m session -o show
> tcp: [1] 192.x.x.x:3260,0 iqn.2000-01.com.synology:san.quincy
> Is the 'tcp' telling me it is not properly setup? should it be bnx2i at
> the beginning of the above result?

Yes, that's wrong. It has been discovered with the default transport
name. So you have to tell open-iscsi which interface to use (e.g. by
editing the discovered data base entry in /etc/iscsi/nodes). You can
also use iscsiadm.

Change this line:
iface.transport_name = tcp

Into:
iface.transport_name = bnx2i

We already had this situation with iSER. There it is the same.

Cheers,
Sebastian