Hi all,

It looks to me that the changes in "iscsid: retry login for
ISCSI_ERR_HOST_NOT_FOUND" have broken interface binding for iscsi_tcp
(and iser, assuming interface binding makes sense for iser).  Session
login no longer moves forward if a matching host cannot be found, but
with the software transports the host is not allocated until the session
create IPC call.  Network interface bound connections with iscsi_tcp now
all fail login with (23 - host not found).

I'm trying to think up a solution to this other than transport specific
behavior, but with the difference between pre-existing hardware hosts
and per-session software hosts the iface binding values get used
differently (match a host vs bind to a netdev at connect time)

- Chris