On Mon, Jan 12, 2015 at 01:33:23PM -0600, Mike Christie wrote:
> >I'm not sure we can remove bind_ep if we still want to support the
> >cxgb3i and bnx2i general iface names.
>
> I am not sure what you mean here. Are saying you can use cxgbi and bnx2i but
> not specify a iface name that is associated with a specific cxgbi/bnx2i nic?
> That has never been supported. Does it work ok?

I honestly don't know, but the iscsiadm man page claims you can (but it
also says it's experimental) and that seemed to match up with what those
drivers were doing if there was no shost passed in to ep_connect
(EP_CONNECT vs EP_CONNECT_THROUGH_HOST).  I suppose we can clean things
up if that should only be supported for iSER.

- Chris