What version of OpenJPA will this be in and did dropTable get implemented?

-dain

On Jan 2, 2007, at 6:50 PM, Patrick Linskey wrote:

-----Original Message-----
From: Shay Banon [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, January 02, 2007 2:33 PM
To: open-jpa-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: RE: Perform automatic drop and create db schema

Automatically clean that data without dropping the tables
makes even more
sense. That would be a really cool feature.

Deciding that two is a quorum, and needing something to do on my flight
to Salt Lake City, I implemented a new SchemaTool action called
'deleteTableContents' that does what you'd expect, more-or-less.

Along the way, I made it possible to specify multiple SchemaTool actions
via a comma-separated list.

I've done some basic testing of it; more testing (especially around the scope of the classes that the operations happen on) would probably be a
good thing.

You can try it out like so:

        value="buildSchema,deleteTableContents" />

or:

        value="refresh,deleteTableContents" />

-Patrick
______________________________________________________________________ _ Notice: This email message, together with any attachments, may contain information of BEA Systems, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliated entities, that may be confidential, proprietary, copyrighted and/or legally privileged, and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named in this message. If you are not the intended recipient, and have received this message in error, please immediately return this
by email and then delete it.