Question...

Now that Abe has graciously resolved OpenJPA-134 (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENJPA-134), I would really like to
see this get included into the 0.9.7 release.  This fix looks to resolve the
redundant sql joins that were dogging the performance of certain
benchmarks.  By including this fix in the 0.9.7 release, I think our OpenJPA
story would be all that much better.

Since we haven't started a vote yet, are there any issues with either
re-cutting the 0.9.7 branch or applying Abe's fix to the 0.9.7 branch before
starting a vote?  I would assume that neither of these options would cause
much headache for Mike (famous last words)...

Kevin