> 1. How good is the patch? Has it been put through whatever extensive
> Unit Tests tests anyone has?

It passes all the OpenJPA tests against Derby and HSQL. It also passes
some other integration tests as well.

> 2. How easy is it to respin the release? I'd hope that this is a
> matter of a few hours but I'm not the one doing the work ;-)

It shouldn't be hard. Grabbing the feature is probably the harder part,
and making the decision about whether to just throw away the branch and
re-branch or pick up the one feature.

-Patrick

--
Patrick Linskey
BEA Systems, Inc.

by email and then delete it.

entities,  that may be confidential,  proprietary,  copyrighted  and/or legally
privileged, and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity
named in this message. If you are not the intended recipient, and have received
this message in error, please immediately return this by email and then delete
it.