One more thing -- there are tools to help with this:

   http://www.apache.org/legal/src-headers.html

The source headers in Beehive were updated in a matter of minutes, and
there were a *lot* of them.  :)  Just make sure that the files that
are CDDL licensed or don't otherwise have headers (shouldn't be any of
these...) don't inherit one.

 The tools are here:

   https://svn.apache.org/repos/private/committers/

If anyone doesn't have access to this, just let me know.

Eddie