Unfortunately I just deleted them - it'll take a few minutes to re-publish.

On 4/14/07, Eddie O'Neil <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Mike--

  Thanks; is there any chance that the old artifacts are still around
somewhere?  I was going to give them a review this weekend which could
save us a release round trip if any issues crop up.  If they're around
somewhere, send along a link.

Thanks.
Eddie

--