The release is looking good with two items that should be addressed
and some nits.  :)

Major issues:
- Mike's GPG key is present in site/docs/KEYS but this file needs to
be copied to http://incubator.apache.org/openjpa/KEYS as well.  This
will make it easier to verify releases and matches the instructions on
the download page.
- The binary distribution contains a new JAR file whose license is
unclear; this is:
 <binary-dist>/lib/docbook-xsl-1.67.2.zip

Minor issues:
- The Maven2 repo contains two directories that probably shouldn't be
part of the release --
examples/ and tck/
- The .rsrc files don't have licenses -- we've discussed this before
(even in this thread!).  This isn't a big deal, just expect the iPMC
to bring it up again.
- The JPA XSDs are CDDL licensed and are included in the distribution.
IMHO, these should be cleanroom'ed so that the question just goes
away.  Like the .rsrc files, this has come up before and not been an
issue.
- The .zip distribution contains .asc files for the .md5 and .sha1
files, which are unnecessary.
- The source distribution contains a derby.log file at:
 <source-dist>/openjpa-persistence-jdbc/derby.log

 Comments welcome, but let's work on addressing the first two.

Eddie

On 4/17/07, Kevin Sutter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
+1 for the 0.9.7 release.