Good idea ... I've gone ahead and done that. It should make things a little easier to manage.

On Apr 18, 2007, at 10:45 AM, Patrick Linskey wrote:

This is there because we draw in all the dependencies that we
don't explicitly exclude in the openjpa-project/assembly.xml,
and at some point, someone (probably me) added docbook-xsl as
a dependency so as to ensure that the docbook processing
phase had access to the stylesheets.

Is it possible to invert that, so that we only include certain
dependencies?

-Patrick

--
Patrick Linskey
BEA Systems, Inc.
______________________________________________________________________ _ Notice: This email message, together with any attachments, may contain information of BEA Systems, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliated entities, that may be confidential, proprietary, copyrighted and/or legally privileged, and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named in this message. If you are not the intended recipient, and have received this message in error, please immediately return this
by email and then delete it.

-----Original Message-----
From: Marc Prud'hommeaux [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Marc Prud'hommeaux
Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2007 10:23 AM
To: open-jpa-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: [VOTE] publish openjpa 0.9.7-incubating release

On Apr 18, 2007, at 10:11 AM, Patrick Linskey wrote:

- The binary distribution contains a new JAR file whose license is
unclear; this is:
  <binary-dist>/lib/docbook-xsl-1.67.2.zip

That dependency is unnecessary -- it's needed to build the
docs, but
not by the runtime.

This is there because we draw in all the dependencies that we
don't explicitly exclude in the openjpa-project/assembly.xml,
and at some point, someone (probably me) added docbook-xsl as
a dependency so as to ensure that the docbook processing
phase had access to the stylesheets.

I've gone ahead and fixed this in the trunk by adding it to
the exclude list (revision 530094).