Le 26 août 2017 03:52:23 GMT+02:00, Justin Armstrong <jarmstrong...@gmail.com>
a écrit :
>Hello,
>I am a student learning to use OpenSCAP and I was able to easily
>install it
>in Ubuntu 17.04. Content, however, does not appear  to be installed
>since I
>get a greyed out screen when I run it.
>
>However, it then said (here:
>http://static.open-scap.org/scap-workbench-1.1/#_obtain_scap_content )
>that
>I could do the following line to obtain content:
>apt-get install scap-security-guide
>
>However, when I do that, it says the package doesn't exist. So I
>searched
>around and found out that you can go to packages.ubuntu.com and see if
>the
>package is listed there. It is not, thought Scap workbench is - which
>explains how I was able to easily download it using apt.
>
>Any thoughts on how to get this working?  I tried the other option from
>the
>manual (involving git) but that ran into a fatal error.
>
>Thanks!

Hello Justin,

There is no scap-security-guide package yet for Ubuntu 17.04. Only artful has
merged the Debian package.

In the same time, scap-security-guide only support Ubuntu trusty and xenial.
What you can do is using a xenial host for your tests but you will need to
build ssg yourself or untar the artful package manualy.
--
 O       Philippe Thierry
/Y\/   GPG: 7010 9a3c e210 763e 6341 4581 c257 b91b cdaf c1ea