The output of the --stig-viewer option does not contain test results when used
with latest (0.1.46) version of the security-guide. I'm using the latest
(1.3.2, from the maint-1.3 branch) version of the openscap tools downloaded
from the github-openscap repo.

oscap -V
OpenSCAP command line tool (oscap) 1.3.2
Copyright 2009--2018 Red Hat Inc., Durham, North Carolina.

==== Supported specifications ====
XCCDF Version: 1.2
OVAL Version: 5.11.1
CPE Version: 2.3
CVSS Version: 2.0
CVE Version: 2.0
Asset Identification Version: 1.1
Asset Reporting Format Version: 1.1
CVRF Version: 1.1

The resulting output file is missing the "rule-result" section when compared to
using the 0.1.44 version of the security-guide:

  <rule-result idref="SV-87813r2_rule" time="2019-10-23T20:05:59"
severity="medium" weight="1.000000">
    <result>pass</result>
    <ident system="https://nvd.nist.gov/cce/index.cfm";>CCE-80436-9</ident>
    <check system="http://oval.mitre.org/XMLSchema/oval-definitions-5";>
      <check-content-ref
name="oval:ssg-mount_option_noexec_remote_filesystems:def:1"
href="ssg-rhel7-oval.xml"/>
    </check>
  </rule-result>

Thanks for any guidance.

Bruno Czenczelewski

<http://www.fibermountain.com>
[cid:FMIDec2016.png]

Bruno Czenczelewski

br...@fibermountain.com

352 Knotter Drive
Cheshire, CT06410
www.fibermountain.com

[cid:redline.jpg]

P. (203) 806-4040
C. (203) 806-4040
F. (845) 358-7882

Disclaimer: The information contained in this communication is confidential,
may be privileged and is intended for the exclusive use of the above named
addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s), you are expressly
prohibited from copying, distributing, disseminating, or in any other way using
any information contained within this communication. If you have received this
communication in error, please contact the sender by telephone or by response
via mail. We have taken precautions to minimize the risk of transmitting
software viruses, but we advise you to carry out your own virus checks on this
message, as well as any attachments. We cannot accept liability for any loss or
damage caused by software viruses.