Hello,

I am currently looking for *Sr. Network Analyst* for a high profile client.
If you have any consultant. Please send me the updated resume with the
contact information ASAP

*Tilte                  : Sr. Network Analyst*

*Location           :  Portsmouth, NH*

*Duration           :  9+ Months*

* *

*Job requirement:*

·         Proficient in Cisco Data Networks and Hardware

·         Proficient in Sniffer Tracing of Data Networks

·         Proficient in NetScout Probes

·         Receives general direction and is competent to work at the highest
level of all technical phases of Data network analysis.

·         Identifies and resolves complex Data networking problems utilizing
structured troubleshooting methods, techniques and tools.

·         Decisions require analytical, interpretative and evaluative
thinking; decisions may not conform to established patters; may oversee
decisions made by others.

·         Acts as a technical lead and resource to technical staff.

Thanks & Regards,

Srujan