Hi

Please send the Resume @ manojkumar.alah...@computechcorp.com

We have an Immediate Opportunity for you as a Peoplesoft CRM Developer

Position: Peoplesoft CRM Developer

Duration: 10 months

Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Industry: Retail Industry

Rate: $ 55 / hour on Corp to Corp

Job Description:

Detailed description is below. Must have Peoplesoft CRM 8.9 experience and
excellent communication skills.

Large and complex Debit Management project including making significant changes
to our customized version of PeopleSoft CRM system.

Must have strong PeopleSoft version 8.9 (CRM) and PeopleTools version 8.46.xx
skills.  Work is 20% design and 80% coding and testing.  It's important that
candidates have a thorough understanding of the standard PeopleSoft CRM
application to serve as a knowledge foundation for our version, which is highly
customized.  We own and modify the source code.

Note:

REQUIRED SKILL: Peoplesoft coding.

If you are interested PLEASE SEND ME YOUR UPDATED RESUME RIGHT AWAY WITH YOUR
CONTACT NUMBER TO DISCUSS ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY. We can discuss this
opportunity in greater detail. This is a hot requirement and is generating a
lot of interests so please do hurry...

To enable me to speed up things could you please mention in the body of your
mail:

  1.. INS Status - whether you are US Citizen or Green Card Holder or VISA
Holder?
  2.. Availability - When you can start working on a new assignment.
  3.. Telephone number and a convenient time for a phone interview with our
recruiting manager.
  4.. Your current and expected compensation and the nature of contract
preferred.
  5.. Your current location and the time it would take for you to commute.
Alternatively, your willingness to travel (whether 25%, 50%, 75%, or 100%)?
  6.. If you are currently working, the nature of the contract and your reasons
for opting out?
  7.. Comfort levels (on a scale of 1[Least] to 10[High]) with each of the
specifications mentioned in the requirement

Thanks and Regards

Manojkumar Alahari

Ph: 248-247-1545 Ext:7107 / Fax:215-895-3073

Email: manojkumar.alah...@computechcorp.com

URL:www.computechcorp.com