Hello

Please let me know if you are interested for the below requirements if yes,
kindly revert me back with your updated-resume, contact information,
availability, current location and rate @ aleem.jun...@computechcorp.com

Job Title:         Teradata Architect

Experience Level:        10 + Years IT

Location:         Portland, OR

Duration:         Long Term

Skills/Role:

.         10+ years of IT and atleast 5+ years in Teradata architecture

.         Develop the Physical Data Model/ Data Warehouse ("DW") Technical
Architecture for the Planning organization

.         Strong analytical skills; especially experience in modeling based on
analysis of documentation and profiling of sample data.

.         Responsible for translating logical 3 NF model to physical
implementation.

.         Should have excellent SQL and query optimization skills

.         Must have experience in developing data models with PPI and MLPPI
structures

.         Experience with large volume data warehousing  implementations

.         Should have a good understanding of Cognos to help develop Framework
Manager Models

.         Should be aware of Teradata and Industry Best Practices for the ETL,
physical database design, modeling, and build. This also includes Teradata and
Industry Best Practices for Governance Standards and EDW Architecture Strategy
and Design

 Thanks & Regards

Abdul Aleem

Computech Corp.,|www.computechcorp.com|