Hi Partners,

Hope you are doing great!!!

Please let me know if you have anyone for below mentioned positions and
reply me at anu...@technocraftsol.com or you can call me at 614-664-7649

*Position: Network Engineer*

*Location: Wilmington, DE (Need local for face to Face Interview)*

*Interview: Phone then F2F required*

*Role and Responsibilities*

*We are looking for a Network Engineer to design, implement, maintain, and
support our growing network infrastructure.  You will be part of a team
that is responsible for designing and developing scalable, maintainable,
highly available network architectures that meet business objectives and
SLAs.*

·         *Configure and install various network devices and services
(e.g., routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers, VPN, QoS)*

·         *Perform network maintenance and system upgrades including
service packs, patches, hot fixes and security configurations*

·         *Monitor performance and ensure system availability and
reliability*

·         *Monitor system resource utilization, trending, and capacity
planning*

·         *Provide Level-2/3 support and troubleshooting to resolve issues*

·         *Work within established configuration and change management
policies to ensure awareness, approval and success of changes made to the
network infrastructure*

·         *Select and implement security tools, policies, and procedures in
conjunction with the company’s security team*

·         *Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem
resolution*

Qualifications and Education Requirements

Must have prior experience with:

*BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, Cisco routers & switches, CheckPoint firewalls, Fortinet
firewalls, F5 load balancers, MPLS,*

·         *Advanced working knowledge of Excel (e.g. pivot tables and
v-lookups), web analytics and bid*

·         *Proven hands-on network engineering experience*

·         *CCNP or higher (CCIE and/or CISSP highly valued)*

·         *Deep understanding of networking protocols (e.g., IPSEC, HSRP,
BGP, OSPF, 802.11, QoS)*

·         *Solid understanding of the OSI or TCP/IP model*

·         *Hands-on experience with monitoring, network diagnostic and
network analytics tools*

·         *University degree in Computer Science or a related subject*

Additional Notes

*CCNP or higher (CCIE and/or CISSP highly valued)*

*Thanks and Regards,*

*Anurag*

*IT Recruiter*

*Email -* *anu...@technocraftsol.com* <anu...@technocraftsol.com>

*Contact -* *614-664-7649*

*Yahoo ID - **anuragtechnocraft*

*Gmail ID – **anurag.technocr...@gmail.com <anurag.technocr...@gmail.com>*

*LinkedIn: **www.linkedin.com/home?trk=nav_responsive_tab_home
<http://www.linkedin.com/home?trk=nav_responsive_tab_home>*

*Website*: www.technocraftsol.com

*Note: Technocraft Solutions LLC works with Direct Client’s and Preferred
Vendors Nationwide.*

*Your confirmation would means that you understand the level of Technocraft
Solutions LLC association for the mentioned project and will not approach
Technocraft Solutions LLC Client directly**.*

*Note* : If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive
such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line
and the email id(s) to be removed to my official id (
anu...@technocraftsol.com). All removal requests will be honored ASAP. We
sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.