Dear Partner,

            Please find the below requirement I have received from
myclient. Please revert back with best fit resumes ASAP…

*Position:  Java/J2eeDeveloper*

* *

*Location:  San Francisco, CA*

* *

*Duration:  6-9 Months*

*
*

*Rate: $44/hr Max*

*PS: Need local to CA candidates only having banking or Finance exp is Must*

* *

 Web Developer Provide software development support for Complex Payables
application team  Developer will support software development, application
testing, documentation, and problem resolution for the application.
Knowledge of various Java/JEE patterns Knowledge of UML Strong documentation
skills Strong verbal communication skills Attention to detail Self Starter

*Required Skills*: *JAVA*, JUNIT, SQL, *Hibernate*, Spring 2.0, *Struts*, *
UI*, XML (prefer wfXML 2.x), and SOAP. Preferred Skills: Oracle, ActiveX,
xmlBeans, Apache Axis, Web Services(Client), Messaging (JMS, MQ),
PageFlowManager, Eclipse, and Fortify.

Best Regards,

Amber Srivastava
IT Recruiter
IDC Technologies, Inc.
1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116,
Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035
E-mail:* am...@idctechnologies.com; ambersri....@gmail.com*
Y IM : a_amber2007
Direct (US): 408-457-9399 Extn: 2029
Fax:  408-608-6088
Web: www.idctechnologies.com

"Please add me on IM so that it can be easier for both of us to reach each
other"

Under Bill s. 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail can
not be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from our
mailing list. Simply send us an e-mail with REMOVE in the subject and we
will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list."