Hello,

I’m looking for a strong consultants for the below requirement; if you have
any consultant available, send me updated word copy resume with contact
details to *ram.sirig...@3i-infotech.com <r...@epowerus.com>.*

**

*Title: SAP CRM 7.0 *
*

Location: Lake Forest / Chicago, IL

Duration: 6 Months

Looking for candidates with Sales and Marketing modules. Candidates will
need to be able to start within the next 10 days. Successful candidates will
have the opportunity to join an established team in a global organization.

Should probably have 50% technical and 50% functional.

Must have at least a couple of years of CRM 7.0 web UI and 5+ years of CRM
in general.

Should be specializing in Sales and Marketing modules.
*

*
*

**