Title : QA Engineer

Location:   San Jose, CA  locals only

Duration: 6+ months

Face 2 Face  interview

Rate :35$/hr Allinc

For pure QA, I think candidates should be very smart in generating test
cases and thinking creatively about problems.

For e.g. the email program that you are reading this email with, is a piece
of complicated software tested by QA Engineers.

A good QA Candidate should be able to quickly list at least list 10 test
scenarios to test if the program is working as intended or not.

They have to ask the right questions first, to make sure that the
requirements are clear as well.

Ø  Good communication – very important.

Ø  Smart functional testing skills. Should never say,  ‘I don’t know how to
test this’. should ask questions and figure out a way.

Ø  Critical thinking – they should be able to think about a general problem
outside their work domain.

Puzzles, any kind of brain activity questions, filter these.

Call me if you have any questions.

* *

*Rama *

* *[image: cid:image001.jpg@01CAF7A9.3A4A4500] [image:
cid:image002.jpg@01CAF7A9.3A4A4500]

* The power of focus*

*SancroSoft USA Inc | Cell : (916) 671-5579| ALT : (916) 671-5596| **
r...@sancrosoftusa.com* <r...@sancrosoftusa.com>**

*4944 Sunrise Blvd, Suite B-4 | Fair Oaks, CA 95628 | Fax: (916)-200-0305 |
**www.sancrosoftusa.com* <http://www.sancrosoftusa.com/>

*G-Talk : **ram.baj...@gmail.com* <ram.baj...@gmail.com>*; Yahoo id :- **
ram.baj...@yahoo.com;***