--

*Hello,

I have an immediate requirement, please let me know*

*Title: ESB Lead developer
Location: Forest in NY
Duration: 3+ month *
*Rate : $75/hr

Must have 5 years ESB experience; 3+ years WebMethods development
experience.  *
* *
*Responsibilities include:*
* *
*Design inbound and outbound canonicals
Design and develop inbound subscriptions
Design and develop outbound publications
Design and develop customer search/get request/response services
Participates in architecture discussions
Participates in problem solving
Supports testing activities
Develops weekly status reports*
* *

*Experience with Master Data Management (MDM) solutions preferred
Experience with Pharmaceutical industry preferred
Must be able to work independently
Must have strong communications skills and the ability to communicate with
other client architects*

Thank you,

Naveen Kumar | Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLc