Hi All,

This is a urgent position for Data Modeler inMilwaukee, WSPlease go though
the below position and let me know your interest ASAP.

Please respond me at
*davis.john...@panzersolutions.com<sharath.ku...@panzersolutions.com>

*
                         JobTitle:Enterprise Data Mgmt/Warehousing - Data
Modeler
Location:Milwaukee, WS (I’m in the process of verifying the city)
Duration:5+ months

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Job Description

Candidate will be responsible for the development of custom requirements
due to shortcomings in the SAP SD module and the SAP RRB sub module to meet
business requirements for a Law Fir; the testing of the custom development,
project documentation and participate in the cutover / conversion from the
legacy environment to SAP.

Required Skills

5 Years of relational (ER) and dimensional data modeling experience using
data modeling tools
2 Years of Application DBA experience in MS SQL Server.
2 Years working as a Data Modeler/Data Architect in at least one large EDW
implementation as Data Modeler and Data Analyst. Data volumes must have
exceeded multiple tables with at least 50M rows and at least one table over
250M rows
6 Months Insurance (P&C) background specifically and understands Policy,
Premium and Coverage concepts
6 months of PowerDesigner experience in the last 5 years
2 Years working as an ETL Developer or Business Intelligence Developer. The
primary objective here being that we are not looking for a pure data
modeler. Individual needs to understand EDW and BI implementations in a
holistic manner and challenges that exist from a Data Integration and
Business Intelligence perspective.
Thanks and Regards,
Davis Johnson
Sr. Technical Recruiter
Direct:(203) 632-9125|Fax: 203-286-1457
Email: davis.john...@panzersolutions.com
Panzer Solutions LLC|www.panzersolutions.com
45 Stuart Ave, K Norwalk CT 06850 USA-
Notice of Confidentiality:
The information contained herein is intended only for the confidential use
of the recipient. If the reader of this message is neither the intended
recipient, nor the person responsible for
delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you
have received this communication in error